Do you want to join a winning team in welfare tech, where you feel proud of the mission to support elderly people to live an independent life at home?
Evondos Group is Europe's leading provider of automated medication dispensing services. Evondos' unique medication dispensing service offers significant quality and cost benefits to professional home care organizations and helps societies to provide home care with effective use of resources. The service ensures that home care clients receive the correct medication at the right time and in the appropriate dosage automatically, improving medication management quality and supporting independent living at home. In early 2023, Evondos acquired Medido, a Dutch provider of medication dispensing services in the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, and Denmark. Evondos Group today employs a total of 300 professionals in the Nordic countries and the Netherlands, serving tens of thousands of users daily. The headquarters of Evondos Group is located in Helsinki, with the majority of its operations and production facilities in Salo, Finland.
As Evondos is growing, we are looking for talented and driven people.
Now we are looking for a Nordic Bid Manager
Nordic Bid manager is responsible for leading and coordinating the bidding projects starting from the evaluation of a tender until the agreement with the customer is signed. Nordic Bid manager works in a systematic and structured way to ensure high quality and performance in the tenders. Preparation of the bids is done in close co-operation with internal stakeholders across the Nordics. Nordic Bid manager should be fluent in Swedish and English and be able to understand well written Norwegian or Danish. Nordic Bid manager is also responsible for further developing bidding related operations to ensure efficiency and scalability of the bidding process.
Nordic Bid manager has an important role in implementing Evondos growth strategy by developing Evondos’ sales and account management processes. Nordic Bid manager is also the owner of Evondos Customer and reseller agreements as well as the CRM system.
The Nordic Bid Manager job can be located in Finland, Sweden or Norway.
We offer you:
- Dynamic work environment in a fast-growing Health Technology company
- Opportunity to join exceptional growth momentum in Health Tech business
- Chance to work in a value-based organizational culture with a winning team of purpose-driven professionals
- Possibilities for personal growth and chance to develop your capabilities
- Meaningful job with a true social impact
In the role, your daily tasks and responsibilities are:
- Responsibility of the tenders together with the local sales team
- Leading and coordinating the bidding projects
- Development of the ways of working around bids and tenders
- Ownership of the customer and reseller agreements
- Reporting of activities in CRM and to the management group
- Ownership of the CRM system and responsibility of coordinating CRM development initiatives
- Contribution to company’s overall sales development and sales strategies
What we expect from you?
- Proven track record in sales to Nordic public sector
- Experience from working with public tenders, bids and agreements in the Nordics
- Experience from working with IT system and process development
- Experience of management and administration
- Excellent command of Nordic languages: Fluent Swedish, understanding of written Norwegian and Danish, fluent in English. Command of other languages e.g. Finnish is an advantage
- Good business acumen and project management skills
- Systematic and effective with administrative tasks e.g., creating documents
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to grow with the company
Interested? Next steps:
If you are interested about the role, please submit your application, CV and your salary request by 3rd December 2023. Please note that the applications will be processed already during the application period.