2nd Line Support Team Leader
Do you want to join the winning team, where you feel proud of our mission to support elderly people to live independent life at home?
We are now looking for a 2nd Line Support Team Leader to join our Customer Care team.
Your team provides technical service support to 1st line support teams in different countries and other personnel in our customer-facing organization. We are looking for a service-oriented professional who values customer satisfaction and knows how to lead team in a phase of growth.
You as a team leader make sure your team will succeed in their roles and provide best possible customer experience to Evondos users. As a team leader you are responsible for recruitments in your team as well as coaching, competence development and target setting for your team members. Your daily tasks will also include prioritizing tasks, giving instructions, and improving ways of working to ensure continuous development.
You will work in close co-operation with 1st line support, Customer Projects and Logistics teams as well as other functions like R&D and Service Product Management. Other Customer Care Team Leaders in Nordic countries will also be an important group of colleagues. 2nd Line Support Team Leader reports to Nordic Customer Care Manager.
What we offer you:
- Dynamic work environment in a fast-growing healthtech company
- Possibility to influence the future development of healthcare
- Meaningful job with a true social impact
- Opportunity for personal growth and developing your capabilities
- Chance to work in a value-based organizational culture with a winning team of purpose-driven professionals
- Friendly, highly experienced and professional group of colleagues
Your key responsibilities:
- Helping the team to solve technical issues with the service
- Organizing 2nd line team to ensure support for the whole Nordic market
- Coaching team members to ensure personal growth and great operational results
- Improving processes and ways of working in the 2nd line team
- Responsibility for support related customer satisfaction metrics
- Support related planning and budgeting
The experience we are looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Deep understanding of customer satisfaction in a support/help desk setting
- Previous experience of team leading role, preferably with a remote or a hybrid team
- Experience in scaling up customer service team to respond higher volumes
- Excellent documentation and MS Office skills
- Good command of languages: Finnish, fluency in written and spoken English. Other languages are beneficial.
Additionally, we would like you to have:
- Passion to create excellent customer experience
- Team building and leadership skills
- Communication skills and habit of proactive info sharing
- Problem solving orientation
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate tasks and assignments
- Organizational skills and proactive way of working
- Willingness and ability to develop processes
An excellent customer experience is the heart and soul of our work. We have the determination to overcome any challenge, no matter how impossible it first seems. We expect the same passion paired with can-do attitude also from you. We are strong together and we have a passion to continuously develop our skills and competences as we aim to be better every single day.
How to apply?
Please submit your application by 5thof April 2023.
For more information, please feel free to contact Ninni-Maria Pääkkönen, Nordic Customer Care Manager, +358 50 533 9686 (please call on Thursday 30th of March between 13-14).
- Customer Excellence
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Meet our people
Evondos is among the first companies to bring robotization and AI into home care services. We offer a robotized solution for safe medicine distribution in municipal professional home care. With our service, home care clients will take medication as prescribed: the right medication, in the correct dosage, at the right time. Our service not only increases medical adherence and patient safety but also offers possibilities in process optimization for the municipality.
The service is used by more than in 300 municipalities in Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Iceland and more than twenty million dosages have been dispensed to patients across Nordics. Evondos headquarter and production facilities are located in Salo, Finland. The company currently employs over 160 employees in the Nordics.
2nd Line Support Team Leader
Loading application form
Already working at Evondos?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.