Are you interested in Evondos 2nd line support?
Evondos Customer Care provides 24/7 support for its customers, including both service support by phone and remote monitoring of the medicine dispensing robots. The support organization has a key role in ensuring high customer satisfaction and excellent customer experience in all countries.
As we grow, we are now looking for a new team member to our 2nd line support team.
The 2nd line customer support team ensures that the 1st line support can provide best-in-class customer service. Main tasks include instructing and advising the 1st line support in different countries, analysing and solving challenges 1st line support faces and documenting them to the support tickets. Daily tasks also include technical support for Customer Projects team, assisting logistics team with robot deliveries and working together with 3rd line support (R&D).
If you have passion to create excellent customer experience, enjoy problem solving and are technically oriented, this might be just the position for you.
You work in Evondos headquarters in Salo with a hybrid working possibility.
What we offer you:
- Meaningful job with a true social impact
- Opportunity to join exceptional growth momentum in one of the fastest growing companies in Europe
- A possibility to work with fun and professional people
- Possibility to influence the future development of healthcare
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth and a chance to develop your capabilities
The experience we are looking for:
- MS Office skills
- Documentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English, other languages are an advantage
- Previous customer service experience is an advantage
Additionally, we would like you to have:
- Organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate tasks and assignments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer first mindset
The job is full-time and will start as soon as possible.
An excellent customer experience is the heart and soul of our work. We have the determination to overcome any challenge, no matter how impossible it first seems. We expect same passion with the Can-do attitude from you also. We are strong together and we have a passion to continuously develop our skills and competences as we want to be better every single day.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Do you want to join the winning team? Apply now or latest on 1.1.2023. Please note that applications are processed already during the application period and the job begins as soon as a suitable candidate is found. For more information, please feel free to contact Ninni-Maria Pääkkönen by email, firstname.lastname@example.org