Evondos is among the first companies to bring robotization and AI into home care services. We offer a robotized solution for safe medicine distribution in municipal professional home care. With our service, home care clients will take medication as prescribed: the right medication, in the correct dosage, at the right time. Our service not only increases medical adherence and patient safety but also offers possibilities in process optimization for the municipality. The service is used by more than 300 municipalities in Finland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark, and more than three million dosages have been dispensed to patients across Nordics. Evondos headquarter and production facilities are located in Salo, Finland. The company currently employs over 150 employees in the Nordics. https://evondos.com
As Evondos is growing rapidly in the Nordics, we are looking for talented and innovative
Embedded Software Developer to join Evondos R&D software team.
Embedded Software Developer plays very important role in designing and developing embedded software for Evondos state-of-the-art medication dispensing robot that enables an independent life at home. In this role you will convert requirements to software design that exceeds customer needs and ensure secure, reliable, scalable, and well-documented robot software.
You will join our medicine dispensing SW team and may contribute to such activities as:
- Specifying, designing, developing, refactoring and documenting secure, reliable, scalable and well-documented robot software
- Debug and investigate found defects
- Review code developed by your teammates
- Define requirements in co-operation with Product Management
- Participate prioritization discussions
- Plan and execute new technology proof-of-concept studies
- Co-operation with colleagues over team / organization / role limits - we are doing this work together!
We expect you to have former experience in embedded SW development, and in addition one or more of the skills below:
- Programming in Python and/or C++
- Deep knowledge of embedded Linux
- Experience on machine vision
- Understanding how to utilize AI
- GUI development
- Solid understanding of IP based communication, encryption and security techniques, algorithms and protocols
- Vision for evolution of embedded systems & SW
- Mindset for agile ways of working and continuous improvements
What we offer you:
- Meaningful job with a true social impact
- Experienced teammates and interesting work environment in a fast-growing Health Technology company
- Opportunity to join exceptional growth momentum in Health Tech business
- Opportunity for personal growth and chance to develop your capabilities with great colleagues
- Possibility to be part of a winning team – Our business is growing rapidly, and we are searching for the right people to join our journey!
An excellent customer experience is the heart and soul of our work. We have the determination to overcome any challenge, no matter how impossible it first seems. We expect same passion with the Can-do attitude from you also. We are strong together and we have a passion to continuously develop our skills and competences as we want to be better every single day.
Do you want to join the winning team, where you feel proud of our mission to support elderly people to live independent life at home.