Evondos is among the first companies to bring robotization and AI into home care services. We offer a robotized solution for safe medicine distribution in municipal professional home care. With our service, home care clients will take medication as prescribed: the right medication, in the correct dosage, at the right time. Our service not only increases medical adherence and patient safety but also offers possibilities in process optimization for the municipality.
The service is used by more than 200 municipalities in Finland, Norway, Sweden, and Denmark, and more than ten million dosages have been dispensed to patients across Nordics. Evondos headquarter and production facilities are located in Salo, Finland. The company currently employs over 130 employees in the Nordics.
Evondos is a Great Place to Work® certified company in August 2021, demonstrating our talents feeling about our workplace.
We are growing fast, and as a recognition of that Financial Times, the world’s leading global business publication, listed Finnish Evondos among Europe’s fastest growing companies in their FT1000 list for 2021. In the list, Evondos was named the 211:th fastest growing company in Europe. Evondos placed as the second fastest growing company in the pharmaceutical category and the 13th fastest growing company in the Nordics.
Do you want to join the winning team, where you feel proud of our mission to support elderly people to live independent life at home?
We are looking for a experienced Test Automation Engineer to join our research and development team.
Test Automation Engineer plays an essential role for ensuring that Evondos Service provides high quality customer experience for our customers. Automated testing plays an increasing role in Evondos service testing. Test Automation Engineer has overall responsibility of developing test automation for the Evondos Service i.e. medicine dispensing robot (SW and HW), Telecare system and Mobile application.
We offer you:
- Dynamic work environment in a fast-growing Health Technology company
- Opportunity to join exceptional growth momentum in Health Tech business
- Opportunity for personal growth and chance to develop your capabilities in Health Tech business
- Be part of a winning team
- Meaningful job with a true social impact
In Test Automation Engineer role, your daily tasks will contain
- Design, develop, document and maintain automated tests cases as well as the automation framework
- Test automation planning – in which order manual tests will get automated
- Participation to manual testing if/when needed
- Keeping nightly automation running, reporting of found regressions
- Running tests for releases and reporting results
- Co-operation with software development teams in the investigation, diagnosis and reporting of test findings
The experience we are looking for (ideally you possess all of them, but some subset might be enough):
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Engineering experience in test automation and tests implementation
- Software development skills in preferably the Python language or with some other languages
- Some experience in test automation using Selenium and some framework (preferably Robot Framework)
- Experience on the key tools like Git, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Squish, Jira, Confluence
- Fluency spoken and written English and Finnish
- Working in a regulated field (preferably in Medical Device / IVD / Health care technology)
- Manual testing experience, understanding common test practices and processes
- Performance and security testing experience
- Agile ways of working
We are working in teams, and our testing team would appreciate if you in addition:
- are precise, easy-going, active & energetic
- have good sense of bad humour
- keep calm and foster unstressed atmosphere
An excellent customer experience is the heart and soul of our work. We have the determination to overcome any challenge, no matter how impossible it first seems. We expect same passion with the Can-do attitude from you also. We are strong together and we have a passion to continuously develop our skills and competences as we want to be better every single day.
Do you want to join the winning team? Apply now, but latest on Sunday 14th of August 2022.
For more information, please feel free to contact V&V Manager Sami Taponen by phone: +358 50 470 9006 Tuesday 28.06. at 15-17 or Tuesday 12.07. at 15-17.