Evondos is among the first companies to bring robotization and AI into home care services. We offer a robotized solution for safe medicine distribution in municipal professional home care. With our service, home care clients will take medication as prescribed: the right medication, in the correct dosage, at the right time. Our service not only increases medical adherence and patient safety but also offers possibilities in process optimization for the municipality.
The service is used by more than 200 municipalities in Finland, Norway, Sweden, and Denmark, and more than ten million dosages have been dispensed to patients across Nordics. Evondos headquarter and production facilities are located in Salo, Finland. The company currently employs over 100 employees in the Nordics.
We are growing fast, and as a recognition of that the world’s leading global business publication Financial Times, , listed Finnish Evondos among Europe’s fastest growing companies in their FT1000 fastest growing companies list in Europe for 2021. In the list, Evondos was named the 211:th fastest growing company in Europe. Evondos placed as the second fastest growing company in the pharmaceutical category and the 13th fastest growing company in the Nordics.
Do you want to join the winning team, where you feel proud of our mission to support elderly people to live independent life at home?
We are looking for a passionate Country Manager to our subsidiary in Denmark.
You will be in a key role managing all operations in Denmark. Country Manager role combines hands-on operational approach with long-term visions and requires a strong sales focus to ensure very fast and profitable growth in the market. Subsidiary operations are supported by parent company, you are working in cross-border Nordics organization. Country Manager reports to Director, Sales and is a member of company’s management group. Country Manager also acts as Managing Director of Evondos A/S.
We offer you:
- dynamic work environment in a fast growing healthtech company
- opportunity to join exceptional growth momentum in one of the fastest growing companies in Europe
- opportunity to develop and grow Danish business further
- be leader of a winning team
- independent work and a possibility to work with wonderful and professional people
- opportunity to develop your organization
- possibility to influence the future development of healthcare in Denmark
- meaningful job having a bigger social impact
We expect you to have:
- experience and excellent track record on high performance in healthcare business
- strong customer focus
- ability to meet and exceed sales and profitability targets
- develop and implement effective sales strategies in the Danish market
- experience of successful solution sales to public sector or in B2B sector
- experience of public tendering processes and decision making in the Danish market
- experience of sales forecasting, reporting and budgeting
- excellent negotiation and closing skills on executive level
- systematic and goal-oriented approach
- experience of using CRM tool and manage sales
- excellent leadership skills and sales team leader experience, experience of administration
- understanding of country specific employment legislation and regulations
- passion to develop own skills and contribute to company’s further development
- ability to work in a dynamic and fast changing business
- education: healthcare, business or technical degree
- possibility to travel regularly, mainly in Denmark
- fluency in written and spoken Danish and English, fluency in other languages is considered an advantage
We have passion to create high value innovations with serving attitude. Excellent customer experience is the soul of our work. We expect same passion with the can-do-attitude also from you. We have the will to solve and win any challenge or problem we face, no matter how impossible they first appear. As individuals we have passion to continuously develop our skills and competences as we want to be better every single day.
Do you want to join the winning team – apply now by providing your application including your salary request and CV by August 8, 2021.
For more information, please feel free to contact CEO, Eetu Koski +358 50 552 7423, available on 7.7 at 9-10 CET or 8.7 at 11.30-12.30 CET or Director, Sales Markus Mäkelä +358 50 595 2670 available on 15.7 at 12-13 CET or 16.7 9-10 CET.