Do you want to join the winning team, where you feel proud of our mission to support elderly people to live independent life at home?
Evondos is among the first companies to bring robotization and AI into home care services. We offer a robotized solution for safe medicine distribution in municipal professional home care. With our service, home care clients will take medication as prescribed: the right medication, in the correct dosage, at the right time. Our service not only increases medical adherence and patient safety but also offers possibilities in process optimization for the municipality.
The service is used by more than 200 municipalities in Finland, Norway, Sweden, and Denmark, and more than three million dosages have been dispensed to patients across Nordics. Evondos headquarter and production facilities are located in Salo, Finland. The company currently employs over 100 employees in the Nordics.
We are growing fast, and as a recognition of that Financial Times, the world’s leading global business publication, listed Finnish Evondos among Europe’s fastest growing companies in their FT1000 list for 2021. In the list, Evondos was named the 211:th fastest growing company in Europe. Evondos placed as the second fastest growing company in the pharmaceutical category and the 13th fastest growing company in the Nordics.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing and Communication Specialist to join our Marketing team.
In your role as a Digital Marketing and Communication Specialist you implement strategic marketing plans for Evondos Group. You develop and execute marketing tactics to grow market share and sales as well as build Evondos’ brand awareness across focusing on new to Evondos international markets and Sweden. Your daily tasks will consist of e.g. content creation to different channels, planning and organizing customer events, execution of marketing activities, measurement and reporting marketing performance and deployment of marketing campaigns utilizing digital marketing tools and marketing automation.
Digital Marketing and Communication Specialist reports to the Marketing Director and is located either in Uppsala or Helsinki.
We offer you:
- dynamic work environment in a fast growing healthtech company
- possibility to influence the future development of healthcare
- meaningful job with a true social impact
- opportunity for personal growth and a chance to develop your capabilities
We expect you to have:
- passion to drive cross-functional, cross-border projects and campaigns
- experience and a track record of marketing in b-to-b / b-to-g sector
- capability to create high quality content to various marketing channels
- understanding and practical know how of digital marketing tools and marketing automation
- project management skills
- Bachelor degree or similar in Marketing
- fluency in written and spoken Swedish and English, Finnish considered an advantage
- experience in regulated industry, preferable medtech or welfare tech, is an advantage
- ability to contribute in a collaborative, cross-culture and professional team environment
An excellent customer experience is the heart and soul of our work. We have the determination to overcome any challenge, no matter how impossible it first seems. We expect same passion with the Can-do attitude from you also. We are strong together and we have a passion to continuously develop our skills and competences as we want to be better every single day.
If you want to join the winning team – apply now, deadline for the applications is Sunday 8 August 2021.
For more information, please feel free to contact Marketing Director Mikko Hyle, 6.7. 9-11, 6.8. 11-13 at +358 40 7006897